Thursday, 15 April 2010

TAG - 40 Beauty Questions

Hi guys and girls...here’s my answers to the 40 Beauty Questions tag that is floating around blogs here there and everywhere. Enjoy!

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once in the morning. In the evenings I sometimes do, but more often I tend to use wipes and my clinique 3 step.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have oily-combo skin, I normally get a oily T-zone.

-What is your current facial wash?
I use Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser and I use Aapri exfoliating facial scrub gel and Eve Lom cleanser when I want a 'deep clean'.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes, daily.

-What brand do you use?
Aapri is a exfoliant as well as the Clean and Clear.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Garnier Nutritionist Day for the day and Garnier Nutritionist Night for the night time. Obviously, lol.

-Do you have freckles?
No

-Do you use eye cream?
Kiehl's Avocado Eye Cream - love it!!

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Sometimes depending on the month or if I've been lazy and not removed my makeup properly I have a break out. But I've never had acne.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc.

-How about concealer?
Collect 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Cheap and fabulous, totally recommend!!!!

-Do you know your undertone color?
Not 100% sure, I am a NW in MAC foundations.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them for the odd special occasion. Can be a pain to apply though :-(

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I think that's a bit crazy. I think you can usually tell if something is going or is 'off'. Use your own judgement, I do!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Max Factor False Lash Effect is my live and die by right now. I do like Maybellines Stiletto and Colossal. L'oreal Voluminous is a fav too.

-Sephora or MAC?
Never had the chance to go to a Sephora as I'm not American. I've had they have them in France though, might have to plan a weekend away soon.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Fingers and brushes.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Mac's Painterly is my everyday primer. I always have a strange eye reaction when I use products like Benefit FY Eye, Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion.

-For the face?
Nothing.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Go by MAC, it's the first shadow I ever bought. It's a gorgeous brown with a hint of gold. Lush....!

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Often enough.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Expensive and messy if you're talking MAC.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Now and again, especially in the summer months. I don't think they last very well though.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC's Plink

-How about lipgloss?
Hmmm No7 Liplicious Lip Gloss in Marshmallow is a good one. I do love MAC's Icescape but that was Ltd Edition so I don't try to use it that much.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS Deep Throat, Benefit Coralista, MAC Style or my fav Body Shop Apricot Shimmer number 12.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Yes. Nothing else to say on that subject really.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Who doesn't like it? They'd be a fool not to. I love that my makeup bag has high end products and drug store products. The majority are drugstore so that must say something.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
That would be difficult considering i’m an English girl living in good old England. So no..

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes and still am, I’d love to become a beauty therapist.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I have been, especially if i’ve been on the train/car and i’m attempting to put in mascra. I always seem to get the bump in the track/road....

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
People who go OTT on bronzer. We all like a bit of the goddess look, but sometimes you need to switch the light or before you start applying. You need to know when to stop!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Hmmmmm i’d have to say a bit of both. I’m having greys moment at the mo, I love MAC's Copperplate.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I’d have to say I love Lauren Conard, she always looks natural and glowing. Hate her !!!!

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Foundation, as long as the flaws were covered I’d feel more confident.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes I have left the house without makeup. There is usually a reason....like I’m ill, or I’m in a rush to do something and I just don’t have the time.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
When I’ve been on holiday I rarely wear makeup, I mean what is the point it’ll just sweat off! But when I’ve had a nice tan and not had to put on any makeup sometimes I think I’ve looked hot !!!;-)

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I’d have to say I am a MAC obsessed person, but I’d have to put a mention in for Barry M and Collection 2000 and Nars.

-What do you think of Makeup?
I think makeup is a creative and beautiful thing

~ Ang xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

© CHATTING WITH ANGELA. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig